Author Topic: Best Offer from Banks for Savings  (Read 18517 times)

Offline beldibi

Best Offer from Banks for Savings
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2008, 14:02:56 PM »
Nice reply banker.

Offline banker

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2008, 14:33:48 PM »
Thank you very much  :)

Offline sultan

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2008, 14:51:42 PM »
Hi,
If you ask for an advice on which bank offers good service I can recommend you HSBC bank or fortis bank. Because bot have English speaking staff; Alper at Fortis and especially Sinem at Hsbc bank they both speak fluent English. I can strongly suggest Sinem as she can even call and inform you about the exchange rates when there is a big move! If you go to Sinbem please just tell her that Sultan advised you! That is it then!I am working in a real estate business and I take many English inverster like you to her and what I heard about her is always POSITIVE!

Offline banker

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2008, 15:18:51 PM »
Thank you very much  :) Long time not to see you  :) I hope you visit soon for a cup of coffee  :)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2008, 15:51:13 PM »
I would strongly reccomend Alper at Fortis bank, he speaks excellent English, he gives you his mobile number, if you are watching rates to change money he calls you to keep you informed. The Sunday before Bayram I used the ATM at Fortis and it swallowed my card, the strip was damaged.
 I sent Alper a message on his mobile to ask him to get it for me when the bank opened on the Friday. He called me within 2 mins to check what had happened and which ATM I had used and if there was anything suspicous. He told me to check my account on line ( Fortis internet banking is easy to use and all in English)and call him if there was any activity and he would call customer service and cancell my card. Everything was ok but it is nice to know that someone was prepared to help out even during his holidays.
Mark

Offline banker

« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 16:01:58 PM »
Thank you very much Mark. I am really happy to meet you  :)
This is my pleasure to help you  :)

Offline sultan

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2008, 08:11:56 AM »
Hi Banker,
If you did put your name above of course strongly suggestion will be made on you here!
Alper is of course one of the best!

Offline banker

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2008, 08:20:23 AM »
I think this is a good idea  :)

Offline saoirse

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2008, 08:57:35 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by karaokemark

I would strongly reccomend Alper at Fortis bank, he speaks excellent English, he gives you his mobile number, if you are watching rates to change money he calls you to keep you informed. The Sunday before Bayram I used the ATM at Fortis and it swallowed my card, the strip was damaged.
 I sent Alper a message on his mobile to ask him to get it for me when the bank opened on the Friday. He called me within 2 mins to check what had happened and which ATM I had used and if there was anything suspicous. He told me to check my account on line ( Fortis internet banking is easy to use and all in English)and call him if there was any activity and he would call customer service and cancell my card. Everything was ok but it is nice to know that someone was prepared to help out even during his holidays.
Mark

Very professional service. Excellent

Offline banker

« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2008, 11:20:33 AM »
Thank you very much.
Alper

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf