Author Topic: Get Well Soon Alan (Number2)  (Read 12582 times)

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Get Well Soon Alan (Number2)
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2008, 09:56:20 AM »
Already got quite a bit of bisto and oxo cubes, but wont need as much from now on, i've had my orders off my sons, i've got to start dining out, more of a chance of getting decent meals, and no washing up either, just sleeping, eating, drinking and sitting on the balcony with my laptop, bugging all of you lot at work,lol. Alan

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2008, 10:24:17 AM »
wow alan i would not have recognised you from your old pic looking 100% fitter
we are out in aug so now i know what you look like i will say hello

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2008, 10:59:50 AM »
great news Alan, cya soon:D

Offline number2

• Prolific Member
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2008, 11:14:50 AM »
Well, 7 days to go, i've got butterflies, is it cos i'm excited or nervous, last May when i moved over it didn't bother me, i was just glad to get away from everyone and everything(not family)and i was leaving with my youngest son, this time i'm not in the same frame of mind, i've nothing to get away from, i think i'm getting on better with my family than at any other time in my life, and i'm leaving on my own, it's a strange feeling, and it's not just because i'm going on my own, i've done that a few times, and i've got friends when i get to Calis, more than i've got in Manchester, i wish i knew why i feel like this, is it cos i'm taking my scooter into the unknown, i've never done anything like this before, i'll most likely be ok when i walk through my own front door, i'll soon find out that's for sure. See some of you soon, enjoy your holidays, and all you that live there, BACK TO WORK YOU LAZY BU**ERS. Alan

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2008, 11:24:37 AM »
You have the blues alan, but it will pass once your back in the old routine
good luck. 8)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2008, 18:11:53 PM »
looking forward to blowing the froth off a couple of Fantas with you Alan ;)

Offline Jo

« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2008, 19:19:50 PM »
You are looking great Alan. Good luck, you will soon settle back in. We will look out for you in September  8)

Offline number2

• Prolific Member
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2008, 00:45:28 AM »
I'm feeling great as well Jo, i'm looking forward to having my first drink on my balcony, mine will have to be orange and water tinx, i aint allowed fizzy drinks, or i wasn't 4 months ago, Heather, you wouldn't believe this place where i'm living, it's near the hospital where i was a patient, if you hear about the shootings in Manchester, 8 out of 10 will be places like Longsight, Ardwick, West Gorton and Moss Side, and i am right in the middle of them, i don't know if you would say i feel safe, but i've enjoyed living here, i'm just looking forward to going home, and hope that i don't go through what i have been through for the last 8 months again, i just wish i had a photo of what i looked like 4 months ago when i came out of hospital, it would be a reminder if i ever thought about going off the rails again, and i wouldn't like to put my kids through it again either, anyway Heather, thank you for the cards you sent me in hospital, it was nice to receive cards from someone i have yet to meet, see you soon. Alan

Offline doll

« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2008, 10:24:22 AM »
your looking very well munber 2
did you sort out getting your scooter to come to turkey?
i will lock out for you in calis and say hello.
doll

Offline number2

• Prolific Member
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2008, 11:56:38 AM »
Hi doll, the woman we spoke to last week wouldn't accept us saying it was aircraft friendly, as that's what it says in the specifications on the internet, we had to find out if it was a wet or a dry battery, my son spent an hour and half struggling yesterday before getting to the battery, and it just says a sealed acid battery, so he phoned up, and another woman just asked how old the scooter was, and when he told her 3 months old she just said that all modern scooters are safe to take onboard, Mitch went mad, he didn't need to strip it all down in the first place, lol. Onurair wanted £50 to take it, and thomsonfly it's free, i will most likely only use it when i'm going a fair distance like genpa, and have to carry home shopping, or when i go down the prom, and i'm feeling lazy, other than that i'll walk, i need the exercise to strengthen my muscles, now i just need to find out off Mustis mate is picking me up for certain, or i have to find another way to get it to Calis without riding it, have to stop too many times to charge the battery, and my extension lead is only 15 metres, that wont get me far. Alan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf