Author Topic: Bluetooth speakers  (Read 1940 times)

Offline sunlover

Bluetooth speakers
« on: May 02, 2016, 09:43:46 AM »
Does anyone know if and where they sell Bluetooth speakers in Fethiye/Calis area, don,t want a cheap rubbish one that when we get home does not work! So any good electrical shops that could be cheaper than England would be what we are looking for. Not sure if they are any cheaper in Turkey so thought i would ask CBF members advice

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Bluetooth speakers
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 13:07:45 PM »
I'd say buy in UK - the only cheaper ones in Turkey I've seen are fairly poor fakes. What sort of thing have you in mind? I've bought far too many in my time  :)

Offline philrose

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 13:39:49 PM »
Buy in UK. A better choice and cheaper...

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2016, 16:58:37 PM »
Have used a Turkish fake Beats pill in my office at work for over a year now & never had any problems with it, bought another that the speakers light up if you want when played which we will leave in turkey to use whenever we are there, available at the markets & most shops less then £20 probably nearer £10 depending on you're bargaining skills.

Offline Yoshi

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 18:22:23 PM »
Kipper calis had them today, can't remember the price but think £20 ish but not sure of quality.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 18:28:52 PM »
Kipper calis had them today

Something fishy about that plaice, I suspect you'll be floundering to find it then carping on about the forum giving you a red herring.

JF

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2016, 19:28:26 PM »
If you have to buy in Turkey, rather than the UK.  I suggest the electronic shop on first floor (next to cinema entrance) in the shopping 'mall' ..... gawd I hate that word!!  The prices are reasonable and they carry a good stock of various items, helpful staff, all leading brand names you'll know from the UK and no knock off kit you see around the market.  However, it will have a Turkish plug, the guarantee will only be any good in Turkey, and you will pay more - not much more - than you do in the UK.

Offline sunlover

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 19:42:38 PM »
Thanks all, sounds like it might be best we investigate this more here in the UK.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf