Author Topic: Sunny Smiles! Bozalan School visit to today's Children's Day Celebrations  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Pi55y

Today has to be one of the best days ever -  bright sunshine and a fantastic atmosphere in the new Fethiye Square for the 23 April Children's Day celebrations.

And what made it even more special for the 3C's was that the children from Bozalan village school were able to come to down to Fethiye to enjoy the celebrations.  For most of the children this was the first time that they had travelled oustide of their village and certainly the first time that they had seen the sea. 

To read the story and see lots of lovely pictures of their visit and also pictures of the celebrations themselves  please visit the link below

http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/calis_childrens_charity/sunny_smiles_bozalan_visit_childrens_day_celebrations_the_pictures_50955.msg316148.html#msg316148

Offline Ray1951

Fantastic photos. I really miss being there today as I have been there for the last 4 years.  These photos really made me feel part of the day.  Thank you so much and congratulation to the 3C's and everyone involved in charity work in Calis/Fethiye, you do a fantastic job.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf