Author Topic: hello from rainy england  (Read 1370 times)

Offline dennisandrea

« on: May 20, 2005, 11:14:37 AM »
hi there,seems "i" forgot to introduce ourselves,we are andrea and dennis,arriving in calis for 7-10 days on 23/5/05,i(dennis)was in turkey last year for a little recce,started in oludeniz then fethiye and ended my stay in dalyan,thought it was all wonderfull,loved it,seems somehow i missed calis along the way(raki[:o)])so thought i should bring my better half to balance the scales a bit and reading this forum what better place to start than calis,hope to attend the party on the 24th(if there's room) and forum bar on 25th (to see liverpool win)and to introduce ourselves to all the arsnic fans who will be well down because they just lost the fa cup to us(mutd),look foreward to seeing you all,bye for now..........

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
hello from rainy england
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 14:23:03 PM »
hi  dennis and andrea and welcome to the forum ,have a nice time when you go to calis ,you will really enjoy it the turkish people are so friendly

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
hello from rainy england
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 14:32:54 PM »
Hi Andrea and Dennis, welcom to the forum and good luck with your recce (and Raki!)
Pete

Offline dennisandrea

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 15:20:33 PM »
thanks for the welcome good people,WOW,well i didn't miss calis this time,ended up staying the whole 2wks couldn't drag ourselves away from such a great place in fact we loved it so much we bought a place there,fortunateley the sun was shining so everyone thought i had a red face from it, but it was really my embarrasment at MANCHESTER UNITED losing the fa cup to arsenic so i got away with it,never thought liverpool would put such a smile on my face...all in all calis was incredible,have a efes for me in the bus stop everyone its a great place,best food, best views (dawn and sunset),and friendship second to none.....dennis..

Offline Sillybilly

hello from rainy england
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 15:24:39 PM »
Hi Dennis and Andrea, welcome to the forum

Offline AliBaker

• Festive Skinnydipper
hello from rainy england
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 21:21:58 PM »
Welcome to the forum
Whereabouts in sw england are you from?
Ali  :)

Offline dennisandrea

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 01:24:32 AM »
"the biggest village in england".................bristol...

Offline Gary-O

hello from rainy england
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 07:16:46 AM »
Hi Dennis & Andrea, glad you had a great holiday and congratulations on becoming a Calis property owner, welcome to the forum.

Offline lindi

hello from rainy england
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 10:52:08 AM »
Hi Dennis and Andrea

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase.  We're not far from you then - we're in a little village near Exeter! - but would rather be in Turkey any day!

lindi :)

Offline dennisandrea

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2005, 18:32:31 PM »
us to,one of the guys there keeps texting me and winding me up about how hot and nice it is there etc,it's driving me mad,lol.can't wait to get back.............dennis.....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf