Author Topic: Remember the Name, Allsports Pub @ Dalaman Airport  (Read 6760 times)

Offline littlereddevil

Remember the Name, Allsports Pub @ Dalaman Airport
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2011, 13:51:50 PM »
Have to agree Jacqui the T5 BA lounge is great.. They always do a nice Thai curry that I like. I can't believe how lounges differ. Some of the Far East ones are good although I don't rate KLM very highly or Servisair.

Anyway to get back to the topic,why don't we all go into the Allsports bar , order drinks then when they state the price say Oh no thanks cok pahali

Offline kanga

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2011, 18:30:45 PM »
This is a lovely looking pub and would be rammed if they would only charge sensible prices. Dont deserve to sell a thing.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2011, 18:53:46 PM »
Quite right Mark - after so many years of suffering Dalaman airport it is almost impossible to imagine what it could be if prices were reasonable. Rather than taking sandwiches and a flask, and counting each minute pass slowly on a hard bench seat, how about leaving early for the airport to sit and have a lovely meal and a pint in relaxing circumstances, prior to noting the call to go to the departure gate and ambling off to board the plane.

Sadly not, and I doubt it ever will be.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2011, 21:48:50 PM »
Bigger fools them that is all I can think really. Like you said Scunner what it could be, if only the powers that be got their thinking caps on. My son (the very one who was scared to fly to Dalaman to see his old mother in Turkey:D)is currently in Australia and flying all round the country, apparantly it is so much cheaper out there to fly to the next part of the country you want to see then any other mode of transport, he phoned me Saturday and had just flown from basically one check in desk and a runway which called itself an airport. His words were makes Dalaman look like a palace, the thing is Dalaman could be this, not a palace as such but it is a lovely airport as airports go and they do spoil it so much by their sour faces on every stop, security:(check in:( passport:(tduty free:Dbecause they think we will be stupid and buy loads of stuff that if we are unlucky to be stopped at customs on entrance to Uk customs will be confiscted, food outlets:( when will they relise it could be so different and far more postive feedback could be winging it's way back to them :)

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2011, 10:08:52 AM »
Loads of people in the pub yesterday afternoon

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2011, 10:31:23 AM »
Bet there was a Ruskie plane departing then

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2011, 19:09:49 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Bet there was a Ruskie plane departing then

Spending all the money they DIDN@T spend in the country because they were all inclusive..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf