Author Topic: Sea fishing from a boat  (Read 3699 times)

Offline CocknioDicanio

Sea fishing from a boat
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 09:57:12 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by BM06

No probs will do ;)COYi

Off-topic I know but Efrain Juarez - 22yr old Mexican star - looks like he's on his way to The Academy. Maybe a French winger too but apparently the Gooners are after him so that's not much of a decision to make is it ?

Offline BM06

Sea fishing from a boat
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 13:02:53 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by CocknioDicanio

quote:

No probs will do ;)COYi

Off-topic I know but Efrain Juarez - 22yr old Mexican star - looks like he's on his way to The Academy. Maybe a French winger too but apparently the Gooners are after him so that's not much of a decision to make is it ?

You never no with the gold man and his pieces of eight:Dthe number for fishing trip is 0090 5335797771 his name is oz,COYi ;)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 09:40:55 AM by BM06 »

Offline CocknioDicanio

Sea fishing from a boat
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 14:24:21 PM »
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by CocknioDicanio

quote:

No probs will do ;)COYi

You never no with the gold man and his pieces of eight:Dthe number for fishing trip is 0090 533579771 his name is oz,COYi ;)

Thanks for that I'll try to find the time to call them soon.

I went to the Tony Carr testimonial recently and took a video of Paolo diCanio coming over th thank the fans at the end of the match. I'll also try to find the time to upload it to Youtube and send you the link. The football match itself was tedious but the buzz every time he got the ball was ridiculous.

Offline farmer

Sea fishing from a boat
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2010, 11:50:57 AM »
Can we get back to the original topic please?
Unless you want to bring the English Goalkeeper from their first game along as a guest on your fishing trip. Guaranteed to catch nothing !:D

Offline BM06

Sea fishing from a boat
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 11:58:00 AM »
Stick to ploughing and sowing this is about fishing Farmer:D ;)

Offline mrkeith

Sea fishing from a boat
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 06:51:39 AM »
Any body coming here thinking they are going to catch 5kg+ fish off the back of a day trip boat is going to be sorely dissapointed, or extremely lucky.
You might get some large baracuda later in the season or Akia around late August/sept
In general it's a few Palamut (Bonito) with a lure

Offline CocknioDicanio

Sea fishing from a boat
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 10:53:02 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by mrkeith

Any body coming here thinking they are going to catch 5kg+ fish off the back of a day trip boat is going to be sorely dissapointed, or extremely lucky.
You might get some large baracuda later in the season or Akia around late August/sept
In general it's a few Palamut (Bonito) with a lure

It's more a family day out than a Jaws Revenge Mission. If we each caught one fish that weighed .5kg I think we'd be happy

Offline mrkeith

Sea fishing from a boat
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 12:29:30 PM »
Then you should find a god day out I would think

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
Sea fishing from a boat
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2010, 05:22:17 AM »
i caught a nice 6 lbs, akia or amberjack as they are sometimes called two days ago...was trawling for it and it put up a good fight, stripped off about a 100 metres of line before i could turn it round. we ate most it last night lol.
i get a bit dismayed when i see tourists in their daily boat trips pulling in dozens of small imature fish, too small to eat and generally dont survive when thrown back.

Offline mrkeith

Sea fishing from a boat
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 06:34:04 AM »
not half as mad as if you watch the fish that the supposed fishermen net, I have seen nets so close in you could almost walk to them I have even seen the mouth of Kalkan harbour netted across till the coast guard noticed, they haven't got a clue and blame tourists for the lack of fish

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf